June 22, 2022 as part of the 7th Edition of Congress 590, the Polish-Romanian Economic Forum was held. The discussion on the reconstruction of Ukraine was attended by:
– Mr. Lucian-Ioan Rus, State Secretary, Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Tourism RO;
– Mr. Zdzisław Sokal, Member of the Board, PAIH
– Mr. Gheorghe Marian Cristescu, President PL -RO Bilateral Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
– Mr. Aleksander Siemaszko, Deputy Director of the Department of Trade and International Coop.MriT;
– Mr. Robert Wisnik, General Manager/ Owner, Profigips .
The forum also featured:
– Mr. Gennadiy Chyzhykov – President of Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce;
– Mrs. Cristina Cocîrlă, Head of Marketing, InvestRomania (Ministry for
Entrepreneurship and Tourism;
– Małgorzata Bonikowska, President, ThinkTank.
and many other personalities from the world of politics and business.
The organizer of the event was: Kongres 590, Embassy of Romania in the Republic of Poland, Polish Chamber of Commerce, whereas the Polish-Romanian Bilateral Chamber of Commerce and Industry was one of the partners supporting.